The Archdiocesan Value Education Centre (AVEC) invites students in the schools affiliated to the ABE to participate in the ‘CARE 4 CREATION 2010’ Competitions and Projects.
The following Rules are to be kept in mind:
1. The ‘Care 4 Creation 2010’ competitions are held within the school at a convenient time and conducted by the Value Education Coordinator.
2. To promote greater participation, the students will be divided into Three Categories:
a. Juniors (Std IV –VI)
b. Inters (Std VII – VIII)
c. Seniors (Std IX – X)
3. Only the best three entries in each category will be sent to the AVEC office before the 25th of each month. From among all participating Schools, the best three in each category will be declared. All winners will be awarded with certificates from the AVEC.
4. All winning entries submitted to the AVEC office must bear the signature of the Value Education Coordinator and the official school stamp.
5. The Winning entry for each month will feature in the E-Letter ‘Values for the Yatra’
6. For the Essay and Open Letter:
Juniors (not more than 500 words), Inters (800 words), Seniors (1000 words)
7. For the Poster, Collage Competitions: Please use an A3 Size paper only.
8. For the Skit and Street Play: Not more than 20 minutes.
9. For the Poem: A minimum of 6 verses and maximum of 10 verses.
10. All entries should be ORIGINAL WORKS by the students. The decision of the Judges will be final.
We wish you all the best and request you to display the ‘Care 4 Creation 2010’ poster together with the Rules on the school notice board to enable the students to prepare better.
For further details, feel free to contact the AVEC at email@example.com or call us at 24154477
We wish you every success in this scholastic year 2010 – 11.
God bless you all
Fr. Glenford Lowe SDB